Que bom que você entrou Convidado
Últimos assuntos
Quem está conectado
64 usuários online :: Nenhum usuário registrado, 1 Invisível e 63 Visitantes :: 2 Motores de busca

Nenhum

O recorde de usuários online foi de 2364 em Seg 19 Dez 2011, 5:49 pm
Consulta Bíblica
Ex: fé - Ex: Gn 1:1-10

REAL ARMAGEDDON HAS ARRIVED, PALLS!

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Mensagem por Luís em Dom 11 Out 2009, 11:36 am

AN HORRIBLE NUCLEAR-ATOMIC WARFARE WAS STARTED TODAY IN THE MIDDLE-EAST PART OF OUR DEEP SUFFERING PLANET

The conflict started with Israeli air-force dropping nuclear warheads over some Iranian Nuclear-Facilities (INF in the military jargon). Then, in exchange, Russia of Mr. Putin - feeling too closely defied by the Occidental Armed Forces, will dispatch a handful of their largest heavy nuclear bombers over Israel - together to sending in excess of TEN multi-warheads large-range (intercontinental type) missiles charged with the most destructive apparatus of warfare already invented: HYDROGEN BOMBS!*

In lamentable and foolish exchange of that, NATO forces - directly lead by US Nuclear Warfare-Divisions is already COUNTER-ATTACKING Russia - right now - , devastating an huge amount of the East-Europe - heavily onto Russia itself (an obviousness). No need to mention that the State of Israel will unappealingly results into calcined sterilized terrain.

Conflict is dued to escalate, with Oriental Nuclear Forces being put into the war-theater, forced to take allying positions. Finally - after some few weeks - every expressive nuclear warheads will be dropped over the 'ENEMY': The excess of human beings over the existing environmental resources.

JUST TO CLEAR THE IGNORANCE:
*What is in fact an "Hydrogen Bomb"?
An Hydrogen Bomb is an warfare artifact which consists into an expressive amount of liquid hydrogen, shaped into the format of an steel containing-sphere. This sphere is then covered with an "igniter"; which will start so huge a compression over this amount of Fundamental Mather, that it will be forcedly converted into heavier breed of Mather (same way as the interior of the Stars): Explicitly, Helios - Two Protons+two Neutrons into the Nuclei & correspondent two rotating Electrons - and other slightly heavier transients Mather breed.

The 'secret' of this terribly HOT bomb resides into the nature of the "igniter" of this energy releaser machine: The igniter consists almost exactly into one of the most old designs of simple nuclear bombs: The Fat-Boy design, cowardly dropped by US air-forces over Japanese Nagasaki on 00/00/1945. (Fat-Boy design is an high-explosive hollow sphere covering a chunk of Plutonium - In the hydrogen Bomb case, the high military-grade explosive is exchanged for a hollow-shaped Uranium bomb and the 'old design' Plutonium is then the LIQUID-HYDROGEN.

Bad! Too bad for humanity!! NO BACK HOLE TO ESCAPE!! TO HOT AND RADIOACTIVE AN ENVIRONMENT FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE KNOWN LIVE BEINGS!!

LESS THEN 10% OF US HUMAN BEINGS WILL REMAIN ALIVE UNTIL THE VERY END OF THIS CURRENT YEAR - 2009 - The year of Yeshiva Ressurrection.

THE VERY END?? NOT AT ALL! JUST THE STARTING PART, GUYS!! :)

Well, I’m not proud to publicly announce that almost every of us, - current human beings – will completely DISAPPEAR (die; be dead, ‘excluded from the alive beings list’) in the ‘lamentably span’ of just A VERY FEW DAYS!

Sorry; Really Sorry! Believe me! Sad

BUT THAT IS THE REAL and TRULY UNAVOIDABLE TRUTH!

Almost of we all will closely disappear! So please PREPARE YOURSELF for your own part-DESTINY:

a. Make profit of your last alive days to TAKE CARE of the persons you LOVE most.

b. Make them know how much you LOVE them!

c. Say that in ALOUD clear sentences, like:
- I have always loved you!
- You have been very important to my life!
- I do need you in order to be really happy & meaningful!
- I’m severely INCOMPLETE without YOU!
- I wish to be close to you every day!
- My life hasn’t any meaning without you!
- You is the light - and the delight - of my existence!
- Cannot truly exist without you and your caress.
- I want my heart to be with yours just eternally.
- PLEASE – NEVER ABANDON ME! I DO NEED YOU!
- KEEP AROUND CLOSE-HERE UNTIL THE END!

So, why am I writing to you?
The very reason of me to expel this message is to PREPARE you all to this lamentable but UNAVOIDABLE happening.

Explaining:
We have expanded too much our (happily) aggressive breed, in accordance to this planet resources (It was a mother-Nature lamentable MALFUNCTION).

Countries – divisions into language-speakers and/or place-of-birth palls – have not solved the very old problem of excessive offspring – The most grave and destructive happening into the own process of expanding-life mechanism.
Division into less difficult shares to efficiently administrate - Counties, Cities, States etc. failed in this purpose; cause every human is ‘a Island of terror’, when trying to impose his own wishes & necessities.
PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE AHEAD THE MOST YOU CAN - IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS - in order it can cover the entire civilized World an so PREVENT ANY AVOIDABLE SUFFERING (is is always a real gain).

The Brain - 11 OCT 2009

PS:
IT' NOT THE END! I'm now too tired and will be 're-tired' from the 'scene'; but I can advance you the GOOD information that YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW THE TRACK I'M STARTING TODAY - 01/01/400.000.001 - being the last figure the number of years our breed will last in this planet.
------------------------------
So " 01/01/400.000.001 " is from now on known as 'THE MAGICAL STARTING DATE'. The date when an Alano simple 'piece of crap' started a short trip with a black velvet coat and turned back without this coat, but it turned into the ALANO'S REAL WONDERFULLY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL ENORMOUS BLACK DOG!

Additional histories will be expelled the next days. Await the alive ones! :)

SORRY! REALLY SORRY!!

Última edição por Luís em Dom 11 Out 2009, 5:03 pm, editado 4 vez(es)

"A razão de eu jamais haver visto teu deus é que ele está na tua imaginação."

Luís
Pollux
Pollux

Número de Mensagens : 4099
flag : Canada

Re: REAL ARMAGEDDON HAS ARRIVED, PALLS!

Mensagem por Roberto Braga em Dom 11 Out 2009, 11:52 am

Putz, what trash!

Atos 17:11 porque de bom grado receberam a palavra, examinando cada dia nas Escrituras se estas coisas eram assim.

Roberto Braga
Pérola
Pérola

Número de Mensagens : 204
flag : Brasil

Mensagem por Luís em Seg 12 Out 2009, 5:00 pm

Roberto Braga escreveu:Putz, what trash!

Have you ever heard the word "PROPHECY"?[strike]

"A razão de eu jamais haver visto teu deus é que ele está na tua imaginação."

Luís
Pollux
Pollux

Número de Mensagens : 4099
flag : Canada

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado Hoje à(s) 5:14 pm

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares