Que bom que você entrou Convidado
Últimos assuntos
Quem está conectado
50 usuários online :: 2 usuários cadastrados, 1 Invisível e 47 Visitantes :: 2 Motores de busca

Khwey, Lit San Ares

O recorde de usuários online foi de 2364 em Seg 19 Dez 2011, 5:49 pm
Consulta Bíblica
Ex: fé - Ex: Gn 1:1-10

Abortion and the christians-who is right?

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

When do you think abortion could take place ?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total dos votos : 3

Abortion and the christians-who is right?

Mensagem por Jan Mozol em Ter 28 Jul 2009, 9:41 am

Exodus 23:7 Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Nowadays many christians leaders do not condemn abortion.They claim that there are some ocasions that abortion should be done.
These includes bad formation of the fettus,rape,incest and possible death of the mother.
One of the most famous leaders of brazillian Universal Kingdom of God,Bishop Macedo goes further.He says that it is better for a woman to have an abortion than let a children live in poverty.It is said that Macedo is one of the wealthiest religious in Brazil.
This video will let you compare the words of God Almighty and the words of nowadays priests.
Make your mind about.

Attention this video has shocking and grafic images.Don't see it if you are a minor. Atenção este video pode ser chocante e tem imagens fortes,não assista se vc for menor.

Jan Mozol
Sirius
Sirius

Número de Mensagens : 3574
flag : Argentina

http://www.thundercnc.com.br

Re: Abortion and the christians-who is right?

Mensagem por Adriane Cunha em Ter 28 Jul 2009, 6:50 pm

There are people who want to think it`s "a method of contraception". Is it? What about trying to close the legs? No... No... No... "I want my pleasure! If I become pregnant there is always someone who receives money to resolve this little problem!" Disgusting vômito reallity...
1 Samuel 2:6 - "Jehovah killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to Sheol, and bringeth up."

cafezinho "Sempre fica um pouco de perfume nas mãos que oferecem flores."

Adriane Cunha
Pollux
Pollux

Número de Mensagens : 4899
flag : Israel

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

Permissão deste fórum: