Que bom que você entrou Convidado
Últimos assuntos
Quem está conectado
27 usuários online :: 1 usuário cadastrado, 1 Invisível e 25 Visitantes :: 2 Motores de busca

O recorde de usuários online foi de 2364 em Seg 19 Dez 2011, 5:49 pm
Consulta Bíblica
Ex: fé - Ex: Gn 1:1-10

Do sábado para o Domingo - a Verdade

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Mensagem por Convidad em Ter 03 Fev 2009, 7:57 pm

um contra ponto ao livro Adventista de Bacchiocchi
Demonstrando como os cristãos guardaram o domingo desde os primórdios apostólicos

Fazendo contra-ponto ao resumo do livro defendido pelos Adventistas (do sábado para o domingo - Bacchiocchi) , demonstraremos que esta obra contém inverdades . O cerne do livro , circula na tentativa de provar que a guarda do domingo surgiu tardiamente , segundo Bacchiocchi : "A expressão "Dia do Senhor - ... que primeiro aparece como uma incontestável designação cristã para o domingo próximo a parte final do segundo século, denota um dia que pertence exclusivamente ao "Senhor " . Vejamos se condiz com a realidade :

The Didache - 90AD - (or Teachings of Apostles - Profs Hitchcock and Brown - Union Theological Seminary NY say - The genuineness can hardly be doubted) - -"[Christ] have come into being on the eighth day which is the day of the Lord" .. The On the first [day] of the week let there be service, and the reading of the holy scriptures, and the oblation [i.e. Communion]: because on the first day of the week our lord rose from the place of the dead, and on the first day of the week he arose upon the world, and on the first day of the week he ascended up to heaven, and on the first day of the week he will appear at last with the angels of heaven in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity, in which "every tongue" believed and "was brought together" to God."

The Didache - 90AD - Chapter 14. Christian Assembly on the Lord's Day. But every Lord's day gather yourselves together, and break bread, and give thanksgiving after having confessed your transgressions, that your sacrifice may be pure. But let no one who is at odds with his fellow come together with you, until they be reconciled, that your sacrifice may not be profaned. For this is that which was spoken by the Lord: "In every place and time offer to me a pure sacrifice; for I am a great King, says the Lord, and my name is wonderful among the nations."

Epistle of Barnabas - 100 A.D. (Johnson's " New Universal Encyclopedia " says: " It is frequently cited by the Fathers, and was by many regarded as being of authority in the Church) - Chap 2:4-6 - "For He has made it clear to us through all the prophets that He needs neither sacrifices nor whole burnt offerings nor general offerings, saying on one occasion: 'What is the multitude of your sacrifices to Me?' says the Lord. 'I am full of whole burnt offerings, and I do not want the fat of lambs and blood of bulls and goats, not even if you come to appear before Me. For who demanded these things from your hands? Do not continue to trample My court. If you bring fine flour, it is in vain; incense is detestable to Me; your new moons and sabbaths I cannot stand.' Therefore He has abolished these things, in order that the new law of our Lord Jesus Christ, ..."

Epistle of Barnabas - 110 A.D. (Chap 15:6-9) "We keep the eighth day [Sunday] with joyfulness, the day also on which Jesus rose again from the dead" . "Finally, He says to them: 'I cannot bear your new moons and sabbaths.' You see what He means: it is not the present sabbaths that are acceptable to Me, but the one that I have made; on that Sabbath, after I have set everything at rest, I will create the beginning of an eighth day, which is the beginning of another world. This is why we spend the eighth day in celebration, the day on which Jesus both arose from the dead and, after appearing again, ascended into heaven."

Pliny the Younger - 107 AD - Bithynia, Asia Minor - (to emperor Trajan concerning Christians in Bithynia) ..they declared that the sum of their guilt or error had amounted only to this, that on an appointed day they had been accustomed to meet before daybreak, and to recite a hymn antiphonally to Christ, as to a god, and to bind themselves by a sacrament...to abstain from theft, robbery, adultery and breach of faith, and not to deny a deposit when it was claimed. After the conclusion of this ceremony it was their custom to depart and meet again to take food;

Ignatius, 110 AD - (Born in 30d.C - disciple of the Apostle John and the Bishop of Antioch - was the mother church to all of the churches of Asia Minor, having originally sent Paul and Barnabas out to evangelize the Gentiles) - wrote to the Magnesians in 110 d.C. : "Be not deceived with strange doctrines, nor with old fables. For if we still live according to the Jewish law, we acknowledge that we have not received grace ; .... those who were brought up in the ancient order of things but who have come to the possession of a new hope, no longer observing the Sabbath . but living in accordance with the Lord's day, on which our life also arose through Him and His death (which some deny), the mystery through which we came to believe, and because of which we patiently endure, in order that we might be found to be disciples of Jesus Christ, our only teacher, how can we possibly live without Him, whom even the prophets, who were His disciples in the Spirit, were expecting as their teacher? Because of this He for whom they rightly waited raised them from the dead when He came....It is utterly absurd to profess Jesus Christ and to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not believe

Justin Martyr, 140 A.D. the first great Christian apologist - "True Sabbath observance under the new covenant is the keeping of a perpetual Sabbath, which consists of turning from sin; 2. The righteous men of old, Adam, Abel, Enoch, Noah, and the like, pleased God without keeping the Sabbath; 3. God imposed the Sabbath upon Israelites because of unrighteousness and hardness of heart.

Justin Martyr, 140 A.D. The First Apology Chapter 67 - "And on the day called Sunday, all who live in cities or in the country gather together to one place, and the memoirs of the apostles or the writings of the prophets are read, as long as time permits; then, when the reader has ceased, the president verbally instructs, and exhorts to the imitation of these good things ... But Sunday is the day on which we all hold our common assembly, because it is the first day on which God, having wrought a change in the darkness and matter, made the world; and Jesus Christ our Savior on the same day rose from the dead." . This apology was written by Justin when Christians were being terribly persecuted . It was addressed to Antoninus , the emperor , also to the 'sacred' senate and the whole Roman people in behalf of those who of all nations are now unjustly hated and aspersed" Eusébios Book IV - eclesiastic history

Justin Martyr, 140 A.D. Dialogue with Trypho the Jew 18, 21- You have now need of a second circumcision, though you glory greatly in the flesh. The new law requires you to keep perpetual sabbath, and you, because you are idle for one day, suppose you are pious, ... God would not have made Adam uncircumcised would not have had respect to the gifts of Abel when, being uncircumcised, he offered sacrifice and would not have been pleased with the uncircumcision of Enoch, who was not found, because God had translated him. Lot, being uncircumcised, was saved from Sodom, the angels themselves and the Lord sending him out. Noah was the beginning of our race; yet, uncircumcised, along with his children he went into the ark. Melchizedek, the priest of the Most High, was uncircumcised; to whom also Abraham the first who received circumcision after the flesh, gave tithes, and he blessed him: after whose order God declared, by the mouth of David, that He would establish the everlasting priest Moreover, all those righteous men already mentioned, though they kept no Sabbaths, were pleasing to God; and after them Abraham with all his descendants until Moses, under whom your nation appeared unrighteous and ungrateful to God, making a calf in the wilderness: wherefore God, accommodating Himself to that nation, enjoined them also to offer sacrifices, as if to His name, in order that you might not serve idols.

Demonstrou-se , o termo "Lord's Day" (dia do Senhor) , desde os primórdios (antes mesmo do falecimento do apóstolo João) foi reconhecido como sendo o DOMINGO pela igreja , inclusive vemos os patrísticos defendendo o que os reformadores sempre defenderam , que a lei mosaíca de regras foi abolida . Deste modo se prova que Bacchiocchi se ''equivocou'' , e sua tentativa de sabatizar o Cristianismo , baseado em ''profecias'' de Ellen White , não foi apegada à verdade .

O objetivo aqui não é defender o domingo , em Cristo temos a liberdade de honrar a Deus em quaisquer dias (Romanos 14, Colossenses 2:16 , Atos 15) , mas demonstrar que , ainda vividos os ensinos das bocas dos próprios apóstolos , a igreja foi bem orientada de que o dia da Ressureição de Cristo, teria mais valor que uma regra somente para judeus , que sequer poderia , por questões de fuso-horário , ser guardada corretamente no mundo todo . Assim quando um Adventista te disser que o Catolicismo , Constantino , ou qualquer outro 'judas' criou o domingo cristão , diga : Cristo criou com seu sacríficio , o ato mais importante do universo , e sinta-se livre para homenageá-lo , em todos os dias de sua vida , este é o requerimento do 'shabat' (descanso) do cristão .

(Apocalipse 1:10) - Eu fui arrebatado no Espírito no dia do Senhor, e ouvi detrás de mim uma grande voz, como de trombeta,

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: